Advanced Make-up Artist
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION! BE ON TIME WITH THE MAKE-UP TRENDS!
In our Advanced Make-up Course you will learn to be on the top of the latest make-up technics and trends! You will improve the topic of beauty skills, but also will learn new topics like HD make-up for TV and photography. You'll learn in-depth type-appropriate styling and how to create individual looks. Through this course you will gain more confidence and knowledge in the field of "professional make-up", this mean working very confident with customers, photographers and videographers. You will get to know about lighting conditions and how they affect the make-up work.
Step up to a new level and be the best!
We will learn in 5 DAYS to be on the top of the latest make-up technics and trends! Everyday from 10am to 5pm.
To achieve the best learning outcomes, it's better to learn in small groups. Maximum 8 people will participate.
Germany - CONE Headquarter - Fürth, Frankenstrasse 16-18
- Color Wheel harmonies
- Color effects
- Creating contrasts with colors
- Cover / conceal with the right tones
- Type-specific color selection
- Working with false lashes and beauty tapes
- Ombre Lips
- Various types eyeliner. Graphic Eyes.
- Beauty make-up with different waterproof textures, such as gel eyeliner, Creameyeshadow
- Application of pigments in beauty makeup
- Contouring & highlighting with different textures
- Backed makeup
- Photo/TV make-up
- Editorial Make-up. Working with colors.
- Commercial Make-up (the latest trends)
- Color Make-up
- Smokey Eyes with Pigments
- Bridal Glamour Look (the latest trends)
- Graphic Make-Up/Cut Crease
- HD Make-up/Make-up on Man
- Various textures and their handling
- Various textures in the area:
- Applying different techniques of make-up
- Create color gradients in different variants
- Applying complementary colors correctly
- Seasonal colors and trends
- Advanced color-wheel and all harmonies
- Trends in Make-up (Trends and Fashion)
- Editorial Make-up
- HD Make-up for Film and Photography
Here you see our program for the CONE Advanced Make-up Course. Use the accordion to explore the skills you will achieve.