Longwear Foundation has a soft matte and waterproof formula with a buildable medium to high coverage. Achieve the effect of an even-out skin complexion with a velvety-matte finish, that lasts on your skin even after several hours. The creamy texture of our Longwear Foundation will instantly blend and adapt to your skin's surface, with a quick and effortless glide, leaving a streak-free effect. Due to the high pigmentation it effectively evens out discolorations and instantly conceals minor skin imperfections. The Longwear Foundation impresses with its extremely high comfortable and a pleasant wearing feeling, air-permeable texture that gives the skin a well-groomed skin appearance immediately after application.
After a short period of time, it connects weightlessly with your skin and almost makes you forget that you are wearing a Foundation!
- Soft-Matte finish, your complexion looks even, smooth and fresh
- Extremely high wearing comfort and a pleasant air-permeable texture
- Color match guaranteed, with our award-winning Skin Color Matrix with over 100 different skin tones
- Formulated for all skin types, especially for normal/mix/oily, because of its absorbing-sebum formula
- Sweat-proof and water-resistant coverage, letting you radiate naturally all day long
- Free parabens and fragrance
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Oil-free formula
Multi-ethnic brand, the perfect color for every skin tone
The color selection of the Longwear Foundation is based on our award-winning Skin Color Matrix, which covers over 100 different skin tones with its precise and mathematical color system. We are proud to be the first truly multi-ethnic brand to offer the perfect color match for every skin tone in the world.
We are sure that we will find the perfect color match for you!
|Color Field Description:||The color SWAN has a light brightness with a warm undertone. It is a part of the 3Y yellowish line.|
|Skin Type:||Normal , Mixed , Oily , Mature|
After you prime your face Hydrating Primer and/or Mattifying Primer, apply one to two pumps of our Longwear Foundation (a small amount is enough, you can always apply more if needed). From there, work it in with a firm foundation brush or makeup sponge in light circular and/or dabbing motions.
Start in the center of the face or at the point where you want to achieve the highest coverage, such as the center of the forehead, nose, and jawline/chin. Smooth out the product residue in the direction of the neck and temples and work in with a make-up sponge if necessary. Do not forget areas such as under the chin area and ears for color continuity.
- As an extra tip for a more refined and mattifying finish: Add to your Longwear Foundation a small amount of our Pro HD Loose Powder or our Poreless Gel, or you can even add both of them.
0 of 0 reviews